Here's the TAPR Forum from the 2017 Dayton Hamvention.
And here's the breakdown of the segments, with links to the specific points in the YouTube video:
- 00:00 Studio introduction by Gary KN4AQ
- 9:20 Opening remarks by moderator Scotty Cowling WA2DFI and TAPR President Steve Bible N7HPR
- 17:25 Low Cost, Open Source Spectrum Monitoring by Michael Ossmann AD0NR and Dominic Spill.
- 40:39 Advanced SDR Algorithms for Noise Blanking and Noise Reduction by Warren Pratt NR0V.
- 1:07:08 Introduction to RTL-SDR: Ultra cheap software defined radio by Carl Laufer.
AUDIO ONLY? This is a typical forum with Powerpoint slides. This group had more graphical slides than usual (so less 'just reading the slides'), which is good for the audience and the video, but it means you'll miss some useful stuff as you listen. They are generally well described. So as usual, go fill in from the YouTube video if you need it. Radio Rating: C.
By the way, sorry about the background noise. The lectern was right in front of a massive air conditioning intake, and it was pretty loud.